Learn from the best!
The Certificate in Workload Management in Football is an introductory and comprehensive program intended for people affiliated with sports science, looking to improve sporting performance for themselves or the athletes they work with.
• Manage the different tools and variables for monitoring training.
• Select the appropriate variables depending on the dierent objectives for training and competition load control.
• Use data generated by load control to evaluate and manage the process.
• Detect and appropriately utilize the most relevant training load indicators.
• Physiotherapists of any modality
• Physical trainers
• Technical assistants
• Specialists in team sports training with non-university training
• Professionals, athletes and people who work with athletes and sports teams
• Sports doctors