Learn from the best!
As coaches, our role goes beyond teaching the technical, tactical, and physical aspects of the game to our players. We must understand and master the psychological aspects of each player, and of the team as a whole, in order to train and compete in the best possible conditions.
• Develop self-knowledge, both on the personal and professional level for a better work performance in coaching roles.
• Use the appropriate tools to develop effective leadership in the management of groups and individuals.
• Manage strategies and techniques to optimize athletes’ psychological variables.
• Acquire specific strategies for resolving specific situations that arise in the athletic environment on a regular basis.
• Coaches, physical trainers, and sports psychologists who work directly with the coaching staff.