Learn from the best!
Study Sports Nutrition and manages to optimize the selection of the components of a diet when looking for maximum physical performance.
• Differentiate effective and non-effective or dangerous substances in the formulations of nutritional supplements in order to use them optimally.
• Utilize your knowledge of sports nutrition, based on the demands andneeds of different forms of physical activity.
• Design safe hydration strategies for before, during and after training andcompetitions.
• Create practical applications of the key concepts of body composition andsomatype within nutrition and for physical performance.
• Professionals of health sciences related to sports.
• Students and graduates of programs and careers related to sports, health and fitness.
• Athletes, relatives of athletes, or any person linked to sports.