Learn from the best!
This Certificate is intended for sports science and health professionals who wish to deepen their understanding of strength training, based on scientific literature and the professional experience of the teachers.
• Improve critical analysis by completing a training program on the different professional roles of sports science and health.
• Improve sports performance and injury prevention through a deepened understanding of the methodology to use in strength training and muscle power programs.
• Apply the appropriate methodology to the design of the post-injury rehabilitation process in situations where strength development plays a significant role.
• Have a broad understanding of the emerging methodologies of strength training in order to explore these with the benefit of a solid scientific foundation.
• Physical trainers
• Strength trainers
• Physiotherapists and physical therapists
• Sports physicians
• Students in fields related to the science of exercise and health through movement