Learn from the best!
• Differentiate effective and non-effective or dangerous substances in the formulations of nutritional supplements in order to use them optimally.
• Utilize your knowledge of sports nutrition, based on the demands and needs of different forms of physical activity.
• Design safe hydration strategies for before, during and after training and competitions.
• Create practical applications of the key concepts of body composition and somatype within nutrition and for physical performance.
• Improve athletes’ behaviour through sports nutrition.
• Implement supplements in daily practice.
• Minimise the risk of supplement use.
• Optimize acute recovery and training adaptation with nutrition.
• Plan nutrition for a season as well as a week.
• Understand the theoretical basis for nutrition periodization.
• Apply personalisation in team sports nutrition.
• Apply the latest science around on match day preparation.