Learn from the best!
• Improve critical analysis by completing a training program on the different professional roles of sports science and health.
• Improve sports performance and injury prevention through a deepened understanding of the methodology to use in strength training and muscle power programs.
• Apply the appropriate methodology to the design of the post-injury rehabilitation process in situations where strength development plays a significant role.
• Have a broad understanding of the emerging methodologies of strength training in order to explore these with the benefit of a solid scientific foundation.
• Get to know the fundamental characteristics for both prevention strategies and injury rehabilitation, as well as the different injury mechanisms in team sports.
• Handle pathologies and specific injuries corresponding to each sport.
• Use the appropriate tools to develop effective leadership in the management of groups and individuals.
• Optimize acute recovery and training adaptation with nutrition.
• Analyze workload monitoring data to orientate the training process towards preventing injuries and consequently successfully optimize sports performance.