Learn from the best!
• Manage the different tools and variables for monitoring training.
• Select the appropriate variables depending on the different objectives for training and competition load control.
• Use data generated by load control to evaluate and manage the process.
• Detect and appropriately utilize the most relevant training load indicators.
• Analyze workload monitoring data to orientate the training process towards preventing injuries and consequently successfully optimize sports performance.
• Improve sports performance and injury prevention through a deepened understanding of the methodology to use in strength training and muscle power programs.
• Apply the appropriate methodology to the design of the post-injury rehabilitation process in situations where strength development plays a significant role.
• Understand the theoretical basis for nutrition periodization.